Voice Recorder is good-featured and easy to use audio recording app for Wear OS powered smartwatches. This recorder provides high quality audio without limits of time (only limited by available storage size). You can use this app as regular Dictaphone for voice notes, interviews, lectures, speeches or business meetings
- No time limits. You can record for hours (limited by free storage size).
- Changeable bit-rate from 96 up to 256 kbps.
- Changeable audio quality and sample rate.
- Secret recording. Audio recording in background even when screen is off.
- Rename and delete your recordings.
- Sorting recordings by name, date, duration, file size.
- Automatic stop when detected out of memory.
- Nice graphics audio meter.
- Live preview for output file size.
- Pause function during recording to work like a Dictaphone.
- Loud audio recording and additionally a possibility to boost audio volume.
- Export audio files direct to phone by Wear OS sync engine or MFT IP Tool (Wifi).
- Export audio files direct to computer by MFT IP Tool.
- Built-in audio player to play recordings.
- Validation system. Orphaned recordings are removed (recording without file).
Export/send audio files
Each recording can be exported to phone or computer for further processing. The application provides several methods of exporting audio recordings. The first and easiest method is to use the Wear OS Sync engine. This engine uses Bluetooth connection and needs paired watch with phone. The second method is to use MFT IP Tool application which uses WIFI connection. This tool is available for phone app as a part of Voice Recorder Companion (Play Store) and dedicated application to launch on a computer (Windows/MacOS/Linux).
The application provides a lot of settings for the quality of the recorded sound. You can decide whether you care about the sound quality or the size of the audio file.
Voice Recorder is available to download by Google Play Store. The app is free in basic version. To have more functions it needs to buy premium license.